Friday, December 17, 2010

MS PAINT Christmas Edition - The Entries!
Please Vote!

Hey y'all!

So after begging and pleading and waiting, I managed to get TWO MS Paint entries for our Christmas contest. And here they are:




Entry #1: Trailer Park Santa





Entry #2: Christmas Shorts



Please VOTE in the comments section below! Winner will be given a wonderful* prize, TBA. Winner announced WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT ! (Monday, December 20.)



Thanks to ALL of the contestants. You have done good and/or mediocre work!


--> And to Bob, who asked me to put this contest on so he could enter/"win", I say a very poorly spelled "buh hum bug."



*probably crappy

8 comments:

  1. I am voting for #2 because I'm scared of #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 is splendid in its subtle elegance. It sure has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for number two. It takes a bit longer but is well worth the effort. I do like number one in the snow, however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! AY CARUMBA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #2 also. It's a nice blast from the past. Also, I don't like the typing in #1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 definately takes the funny cake.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget