Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Filler Blog...
it's really not very good.
Sorry.


Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in! It's ME!

I know I've been neglecting this blog for a while now... but I have a reason! My life has been too normal lately! Nothing odd, interesting or hilariously traumatic has happened to me in ages. It sucks.

I have been praying for a blog idea to fall into my lap and unfort, it hasn't happened. So, here are a bunch of funny/stupid things I came across on the internet:







I have no idea what "Tee Hee Gees Gees" means, but this picture is pretty good, I guess. (please make sure you read the article.)





I'm a silly pig! ~Mr. Bean Voice








I'm a puppy and I'm smiling - which is pretty funny if you think about it.



I'm riding a bike!!! I probably have dog biscuits in my basket! lol








AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!! LOL


That's all I've got. Again... really sorry.


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Here are all the parts I like the most:
    ALL OF THE PARTS!!!!

    No wait!

    Horse puns.
    I love horse puns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kyley. Thank God for you!!

    :@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGGGGH. "I'm riding a bike!!! I probably have dog biscuits in my basket! lol" I'm going to MURDER YOU (with friendship) for that!!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget