Friday, December 18, 2009

Winner 'Draws' a Controversy



One year ago, I was an innocent young lad, with full trust in people. Shining eyes, a ready wit... I had the world in my tender young hands.

Then I opened up a fun contest on my blog - a Christmas MS PAINT contest. I asked my lovely readers to enter. We had a tie, and then an alleged concession, and a winner was crowned. This was the winning submission last year:




It was only days later that I found out that the concession actually came from the "winner" impersonating our runner up in the contest! He had not won fair and square. It was the KGWN's first (and only) controversy. You can take a walk down memory lane by clicking here. (If you can stomach it.)

However, let me now say.... I have finally healed. I accept the deceit, I accept the lies. And may I say, there couldn't have been a better cheating winner. His entry was fab!


6 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy!!!! I WON!! I WON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was NOT the runner up- I WAS THE TRUE WINNER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherrrrrrrrrriii... sorry, I made a mistake. You weren't the Runner up, you're right!!!!! Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget