Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Erin Berjaine Weekly Newsletter
MS PAINT Christmas Contest Winner!



The WINNER of the 2009 MS Paint Christmas contest is ... *DAH DAH DA DAHHHHHH*


STUPID KITTENS!

The winning artist is Bob Evans. Interesting fact - Bob also won last year's Christmas MS Paint contest!! Even MORE interesting fact - Bob cheated in order to win last year!!

Congrats!

Let's take another look at Bob's winning entry. Some* may say that it is, in fact, a masterpiece.

* only Bob





Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!!!!!! ... and to all a good night.



2 comments:

  1. Hot dog!!!!! I'm a wiener!!!!!

    I'd like to thank everyone who voted for Stoopid Kittens. Creating this Ruben-esque masterpiece for the ages was a true labour of love. A love for both stupid kittens and winning contests.

    I would also like to thank my competitors or "losers". I could not have won without you.

    And before the inevitable allegations begin, I did NOT cheat this year. There is no need to declare Shenanigans.

    Anyway, thanks to Karyn and the Erin Berjaine Newsletter staff (also Karyn). And thank you to all those who voted for me!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob,

    Your comment was very, very nice. I enjoyed it. Thank you.

    Please note, I did NOT enjoy the phrase "Hot dog!!!!!! I'm a wiener!!!!!"

    ... ok, fine... maybe I liked that a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget