Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas MS Paint Contest!



Hey Pals!

The time for holly jolly Christmas follies is upon us! And you know what that means - it's also time for the Erin Berjaine Christmas MS Paint contest!

Please draw me your best Christmas picture using MS Paint. Entry deadline is Friday, December 18th. The winner will be announced on December 22. Please email me your wonderful submissions: kegermain@Hotmail.com

Some ideas for a picture:

  • A Christmas turkey dancing to the tune of jingle bells!
  • Santa and Mrs Claus canoodling!
  • A precocious Christmas kitten climbing into a stocking!
  • A Christmas dinner eating a person!
  • Candy canes riding a Christmas pony!

See? The ideas are endless*!

*those are all the ideas I could muster




Good luck and Merry Chrissymas!!!!!!!


12 comments:

  1. That puppy-snowman better SHUT UP!! Ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess who is going for a repeat win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is this Kid everyone keeps talking about? He sure sounds mysterious ans sexy. And brave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I sure would like to know what this Kid has in store for us! By golly this is going to be the tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady next to man in hatDecember 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

    I hear The Kis is good at sports and knows a lot of stuff about tanks. Surely his entry will be the winner... won't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely you meant to say The Kid instead of The Kis? That seems like that was some sort of error.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady next to man in hatDecember 16, 2009 at 5:48 PM

    Yes. I meant The Kid. Sometimes I say things wrong because I have poor speaking skills. Also, I'm overwhelmed with excitement as to what the kid has up his sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiny, precious little childDecember 16, 2009 at 5:49 PM

    Mommy? No one would make The Kid lose would they? Because I have some sort of kid disease like measles or whooping cough or whatever, and only a win by The Kid would miraculously cure me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiny, precious little child's motherDecember 16, 2009 at 5:50 PM

    I don't know precious child...

    *hugs tiny, small, precious infant close*

    I just don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should show the winning entry from last year!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget