Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween MS Paint Contest!


Well, look what the pumpkin dragged in.

If you look outside, you will see that the fields are filled with harvest stuff. The pumpkins are blooming, the wheat is probably being shorn, the horns they are a'plenty ...etc etc. This means that it's time for Halloween! AND it means it's time for our Halloween MS Paint Contest! Hurrah!!!

I've done 2 to get us started:





I couldn't get too crazy with my paintings, re: shaky hands and lack of skill. But I know YOU and I know you can do better. So, please email me your Halloween MS Paint submissions by Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at midnight. The winner will be announced on Friday, October 30! My email is kegermain@hotmail.com .

The winner receives... HALLOWEEN APPLES!!!!!!!!! Also, cheer.

In closing, here are some nice Halloween pictures I'd like to share with you:











1 comment:

  1. Oh Mercy, Me! I'm pretty pumped about this. To the drawing board!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget