Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HALLOWEEN MS Paint Contest!
Grab your pumpkins & head to the polls!


Here are the entries for our Halloween MS Paint contest! Please vote for the entry (by number or name) that you like best in the comments section below.

Winner receives 2 bushels of HALLOWEEN APPLES and a cup of cheer!!!


Entry #1 "Halloween Party Boy"




Entry #2 : "Halloweiner"




Entry #3: Scary Hallow's Eve




Entry #4: "Lady Pumpkin Face"




Entry #5: "Shamon"




Entry #6: "MEOW-LLOWEEN"



One person entered two, so this one isn't up for votes (to remain fair.) But here it is for your enjoyment... Kate Gosselin in pumpkin form:



The winner will be announced on Friday morning!

Special thank-a-yews to all who entered & all who vote! I love you!!!


Happy Halloween!!!


13 comments:

  1. *Lady Gaga voice*

    Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-number Fouuurrr.

    VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is also for number four!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for #1 Halloween Party Boy. Everyone loves a party boy. Especially on Hallows Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5 please...is that a Wacko-Jacko-Lantern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THEM ALL. But my vote is #6.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for the wiener. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I love them All!

    I am going to vote for the Meow-lo-weeeeeen one. Those kitties are too cute to say no to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HALLOWEEN PARTY BOY!!!HES A MOTHERFUCKIN' INTERNETS SENSATION!!!
    GHOSTBUSTERS AND GREMLINS!!!FUCKIN' TOGETHER AT LAST!!!AAAAAWWWWWWLLLLLLOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I changed my mind!! I like all of them EXCEPT the wiener one.

    Can I submit a tie between Gaga, Meowlloween and Kate Gosselin pumpking?!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No sorry, Andrea. No tie-votes. You will have to stick to weiner. haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lady Pumpie Face!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #3 Pumpkin eating man!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget