Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is It Too Soon?


I have strong feelings against speaking badly of the deceased. I don't like it and I don't do it. ... ................

............ however, I also have strong feelings about not having anything to blog about this week. I mean sure, I got a new cat wallet and then yesterday after I did laundry, I found raisins in the dryer (seemingly from my clothes???). And while both of these sound like really fantastic blog ideas, I find myself leaning toward something else.

It has been suggested to me that we have a Michael Jackson MS Paint contest. Sweet, talented MJ. The ol' Jacksa-roo.

I'm on the fence, though. Is it too soon to "poke paint" at him? Is that a saying?

What do you think? Is it too soon?



5 comments:

  1. Karyn...your picture looks exactly like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I literally can't stop LOLing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! Not too soon! It can be a tribute! Heee heee

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope, not too soon. Just the right time methinks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to those who responded... I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget