Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WARNING!
this blog contains frightening material!
(for 8% of the population)




There is something that is a great mystery to me... a mystery even MORE mysterious than the success of all of the programs on TLC about having legs that look like tree trunks or Miley Cyrus' self-imposed speech impediment.

The great mystery that racks my soul with questions is this: What is up with people who HATE feet?

I simply don't get it. I don't understand people who think feet are "SO GROSS" and say "ewww, puke" and "don't post pictures of your feet!!! Yuck!" ... like... what? I honestly don't get it. Feet aren't gross. They are flesh colored orbs at the end of your legs. They also really help people get around. I don't get it! Help me to understand.






These are feet slippers. So when you want to relax around the house, just slip your feet into these other feet.


11 comments:

  1. Okay, you had me until you posted FEET SHOES!!! Those things are TERRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! I was just going to see the same thing. First two photos, soooo adorable and sweet. Third photo - NOT SWEET AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. flesh colored orbs at the end of your legs.............someone is in trouble and that person is KARYN!!!!!!!! URGHHHH...i can't wait to rub my feet all over you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they smell. they carry fungi. they get sweaty. they can be sweaty but cold. SWEATY BUT COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha SWEATY BUT COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and, sock fluff sticks between the toes, like little fish eyes stuck between your toes, little horrible fish eyes sticking to the cold, damp sweat, looking up at you, asking why, why WHY do you hate me so? and then the smell - that bread and pickle smell hits you and you do your best but then it sticks to your shoes and out your shoes have to go, your $200 pair of nikes in the garbage because no matter what you do, your cold, sweaty feet just..smell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my feet smell like gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHHAHAHA DANA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree Karyn! Feet aren't gross at all. (At least Walter and Perry's aren't) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm, I regret that I didn't see this post sooner, since I am 98.658% sure I had something to do with this posting. foooooooooooot definitely covered the majority of the reasoning. I also heavily dislike all the gross problems that occur with feet. Corns, athlete's foot, ingrown toenails, these are all examples of why feet are a cesspools of disease. And no wonder! They are kept in dark shoes all day, in a sweaty sock, just pouring out sweat. It's the same reason armpits have a bad rep. They are both sweaty and smelly. Have you ever been sitting next to someone with really stinky socks up on the coffee table, and for some reason they don't pull their socks tight, so that they are all baggy in the toes. That makes me want to puke. I will say, most girls feet don't bother me at all, they do a good job of keeping them well-kept, but guys feet are gross. Well, I am done my rant.

    Love Matt

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget