Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LOLCat building CONTEST!
Deadline is Tuesday, May 19th


hi friend faces,

After my last blog was so warmly received, a lovely reader (Dana P) of the Karyn Germain Weekly Newsltter brought up the idea of having a LOLCat contest! So, let's do it.

Click on this word that's underlined to get to the webpage where you can build your own LOLCat! That was called a link. How neat.

Here are the rules for the contest:

- 1 submission from each person
- You can do whatever you like - any animal, cartoon or fake, from the LOL database or any picture you can find.
- Email submissions to me at kegermain@hotmail.com with "LOLCat" in the subby line.

I'll give you until Tuesday, May 19 to get your submissions in. Then I'll post all submissions on Wednesday and we'll all vote. Winner gets a hug from me!!!!!!!!!! (or an e-hug if you live far away. Those are less awkward, anyway.) Also, the love and admiration of all of our readers! And we have like 20. So this is no laughing matter.

p.s. I'd like to use the names of the people who submit... to give credit where credit is due. So, if you don't want your name used, just tell me in your submission. ♥

3 comments:

  1. I've submitted... a little nervous now!! So much LOL pressure. Can't wait to see everyones!! Karyn, will you be competing too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just submitted the cutest baby eva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't planning on competing. For one thing, I just put up 90 LOLCats in my last blog and I aint got no more ideas!!! hahahaha. But maybe I'll put one in for fun.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget