Tuesday, May 5, 2009

15.5" Big Horn Pleasure Saddle?


hahahaha... Kijiji never lets me down. I saw this ad out of the corner of my eye today. After reading the ad, having my mouth hang open, laughing and considering purchasing the saddle, I thought I'd share it with you.

I'm pretty sure "Big Horn Pleasure Saddle" is a really, really bad name for a horse saddle??? Or am I just being a perv-o?

... and it IS just a "normal" horse saddle, right??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Adding the text of the ad here for when it goes offline:

Address: Spedden, AB
Location: Edmonton
Date Listed: 05-May-09

15.5" pleasure saddle, bighorn

look all the leather detail (tooling) with buckstich and horse head!

real good saddle!

I have a few saddles listed for sale, just click on view poster's other ads (under the picture).

can also delevry the saddle in edmonton area next week


5 comments:

  1. Dear Ask Karyn:


    My fiance is currently working out of town and I was wondering..... do you think he'd get real mad if I purchased said "Big Horn Pleasure Saddle"?

    Sincerly,

    Horny in Horntown

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA


    From,

    ASKKKK KARYN

    ReplyDelete
  3. "can also delevry the saddle in edmonton area next week"


    UUUGGGGHHHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Who is this "Sherry Linton" character??? And why does her life sound like MY life?!??!?

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget