Friday, April 10, 2009

MS Paint Easter Submissions!

Everyone must have been busy this week coloring Easter eggs*, so we only received two submissions to the MS Paint Easter semi-contest. Here are the two entries.

From Matt:



And from a drunken E-mail I received this morning. Perhaps from Effen Giver?:

I think it's fair to say that they are both lovely and perhaps instead of a contest, we should just sit back and look at these paintings and think about Easter. Think about spring, and family and smiling in the sunshine. Also, I think Matt wins.

Please enjoy this late submission:



Happy Easter, everyone!!!!! :~)

*Ignoring me

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I think Matt should have won ALL of them.

    ps. I love for egg-cellent easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY FUCK!!! WHERES THE VOTE??? THIS IS BALLS!!! IM ALWAYS GETTIN SCREWED HARD BY "THE MAN"!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget