Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let's Go On a Google Adventure!

Heyyyyy.

I have writer's block galore. So, please forgive the lack of new blogs lately. Nothing funny has happened to me in DAYS!!! hrm.

So, let's Google together!
We'll go on a Google adventure! See if we can't drudge up some funny or interesting Google images.


A cat bathing bag ??? I don't really get this. But I'm thinking that putting a cat into a BAG before throwing it into water would make it panic slightly. No?



Here's a funny book man!! haha. He's a MAN made out of books!!



hahaha. WHEN PIGS FLY!!!! Am I right?!



hahahahaha. This is funny.




Ugghhh. I love this.




This is a pretty good product name, I guess.


goodbye

7 comments:

  1. Kyley's friend, AnneApril 30, 2009 at 6:02 PM

    3 rear zippers? Really? 3?? How clean do you really need to get your cat's ass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NEVER bathed any cat I've ever had. And I've had cats for 25 years. I honestly don't think they need it (unless sprayed with a skunk.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun google adventure! And great job on the pig flying picture. It's a poignant reminder that we all need to be aware of swine flu. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they really selling that one roll of toilet paper for 8 dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I know, right?? Let's hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHHAHHAHA I love Google Adventure :)

    That was fun and educational!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget