Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bad Kijiji Ad...
Multi talented customer service ambasaddor


I wanted to share with you a funny Kijiji Ad I came across a while ago. It's one of the worst "Looking For a Job" Ads I've ever seen. I will bold my favorite parts:



Multi talented customer service ambasaddor

Ad ID: 105924007

Visits: 38


Address: Edmonton, AB View map
Location: Edmonton
Date Listed: 10-Feb-09

Hey Employers,

I'm looking for a job. I'm not entirely sure what I'd like to do though. I know that I like working with people. I'm great with computers... emails, word, excel, graphic design, etc. I have great phone etiquette and really enjoy talking. I'm very friendly and easy to deal with. I learn very quickly.

The down side... I really like to take initiative. Sometimes I take on more than I can handle and some tasks get neglected. It's something that I'm working on though. I have an issue working with men who have a bad temper also. It's not something I can fully explain.


http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-customer-service-Multi-talented-customer-service-ambasaddor-W0QQAdIdZ105924007


umm.... yeah... "hey employers"??? We all assume that you're most likely lying on your couch, eating crisps and scratching yourself, but you don't have to sound like that's what you're doing. And you're bringing up issues with men in your Want Ad? hahaha. ALSO, I'm pretty sure we shouldn't mention that sometimes tasks get neglected when you're on the job. Not a fantastic selling point.

I found this ad to share with you a couple of months ago, and now the ad is no longer up! Sorry! But I'm sure she got herself a very good job. In fact, right now, she's probably out there somewhere, neglecting important tasks and having nervous break downs in a corner. Oh, also greeting customers like this, "heyyyyy."

1 comment:

  1. BAH HA HA HA HA HA! That is definitely the best!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget