Friday, February 13, 2009

Paper Valentines and Shy Whispers
... heehee





Ahh, the time is upon us yet again. The time of paper valentines, twinkling stars, gentle smooches and going into diabetic shock from Hershey's cordial cherry kisses. NOM NOM NOM.

I realize that finding the "perfect card" for your significant other can be hard. I was lookin' around online ... looking up Valentine's Day cards. Some of the cards I stumbled across were GROTESQUE!! And others... well, I just didn't quite "get." Here are a few:











And... perhaps the creepiest Valentine's Day card of all time:



*shudder*

Okay, so, along with my secret Ghost Writer (Sherri H), I created some better (?) Valentine's Day cards.

Feel free to print these off & give them to your Valentine! Or, right click on your mouse on the picture and then put "save as" and save the picture as a jpeg on to your computer screen!!!!! And then email that jpeg to your lover.










I made this one all by myself!!! I was trying to recreate an elephant wearing a baby's bonnet, as a lot of Valentine's cards seem to feature elephants wearing bonnets (for some reason?) As for the prose... well, that's just the stupidest/corniest thing we could think of at the time. ...It was really early in the morning.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know why no one is commenting. These valentimes are GOLD! Also, still very relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri is employing sarcasm to communicate her message in a humorous manner. Personally I don't understand it, and I have been know "crack wise" with the best of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwwwwww "crack wise" is SICK. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KARYN!

    I know this is a few days late, but thank you for your helpful and wonderfully produced Valentine's Day cards. Do you have any that aren't so heartfelt? I'm looking for something like ....Happy Valentine's Day...Now SUCK IT......or Happy V Day I guess you'll do as my Valentine.

    Much appreciated :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh.... sure. I'll start working on it for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD.

    I WOULD HAVE SENT THE NUT MAN VALENTINE TO EVERYONE I KNOW.

    Also, I love the nutman, or as I call our rep - Nut Lady... cause she's not a man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But she's still got nuts, AM I RIGHT?!!?!?!

    HAHAHAHAhaha..ha.a

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. Hailey, print it off or save it to your Favorites on the internet and print it off for next year :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget