Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things I Hate... with Karyn!

(I should name this entry "brain fart", but I just can't bring myself to do it)






One of my least favorite sayings of all time is "brain fart." I just think it's sooooooooo gross. I hate it!!! Believe me, I am a firm believer in free speech, but not when it comes to saying that you had a "brain fart." I cringe every single time I hear it.



So please imagine my inward reaction when, earlier today, one of my co-workers said this to me:


"I just had a brain fart in the bathroom!!!!"



....


.... there has GOT to be a better way to say that. A brain fart in the bathroom?? What??!

12 comments:

  1. Brain Fart is SO gross to say!!! I totally understand where you're coming from. I hate it when mycoworkers say "Hello." Drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew that I hated 'brain fart', and that was before I heard it used in conjunction with the word "bathroom." It just made it soooo much worse.

    Do you also hate when your co-workers say "hi" or "good morning"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I hate that too! Why do people have to say the WORST things in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because everyone is the WORST. That's why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once had a brain fart in the bathroom and scribbled verbal diarrhea on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... I should NOT have laughed at that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It ALMOST as bad as the word "parcel".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of PARCELS, did anyone receive a PARCEL in the mail from anyone who may have shipped a PARCEL to them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karyn...what's wrong with Brain Farts?? Everyone does it. And I hate it when I ask my coworkers how their evening/weekend was. I really don't care. Mad Men is on. URG.

    ReplyDelete
  10. also sorry my comments were tardy today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

    ReplyDelete
  12. UGH! A different co-worker just said "it" today! AGAIN!!!!!!!! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget