Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HIREING (sic) DOUCHE BAGS


This is an actual ad from Kijiji in the "Looking for Employment" section:

Subject: R U AS SICK OF HIREING DOUCHE BAGS AS I

AM OF WORKING FOR THEM?IF SO WE SHOULD TALK.I am looking for a GOOD job.aka careerI will put everything into it.As long as there is some appreciation and i dont have to work under or along side ignorant,mean,alc0holic,LAZY,or stupid people.31yr old male,mostly oilfield background.Willing to try new proffesions.Not interested in anything involveing a tie or cubical. thanks for your time

umm.... yeah.

8 comments:

  1. hahaha KARYN...how did you find my job posting????

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I guess it was just luck!! You are one angry (but qualified) worker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too hate working with alc0holics.
    i should give him a call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Applicant,

    We here at The Company appreciate your efforts to branch out of your oilfield experience, however, we've found a problem with your application.

    Essentially, we agree with your policy of "not wanting to work alongside...stupid people," therefore, we do not hire anyone who does not know how to spell.

    Since you are looking for something that doesn't require a cubicle or tie, we have forwarded your application to the McDonald's down the street.

    Regards,

    Company Man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, in Alberta this ad will probably earn this guy a 90K per year salary...

    I just made a student loan payment today and I'm very bitter.

    Karyn - WHERE'S MY CALENDAR!!

    Sarah - I commented on your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugghhh. It's coming in the mail as we speak*!!!!!!!!!!!!



    *I am planning on mailing it this afternoon or later

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, why does Bob STILL get a calendar??? He's been exposed as a liar and a cheat!!! WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE CARE ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!?! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. I was... just kidding. No one gets a calendar.

    ... well, except for me. I do. I got one :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget