Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ruh-oh... we have a tie!!

Hey, Christmas friends!

So, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN KGWN HISTORY, we have a tie in the MS PAINT CHALLENGE!! Albeit, this is only the second competition we've ever held, but still! History in the making! Ground-breaking! Hey?

The tie is between Entry #1, "Robot Santa Dance" and Entry #4, "Dolphin - Holiday Sea-son."

So... I'm not sure what to do. Please tell me what I should do. Most of our readers have already cast their votes. Although, I can think of a few people who haven't, so maybe we should leave the contest open for a few more days.

Oh yeah - and I need to announce what the winner(s) will win!! A crisp*, new** $5 bill mailed right to their front door!***

We could just split the prize... both contestants would get their hands on some hot coins - $2.50, to be exact!


*maybe soft and worn
** probably old
*** if they give me their mailing address

7 comments:

  1. Split it split it. Or better yet give it to number 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Concerned CitizenDecember 29, 2008 at 9:26 PM

    Listen, there is only one way to settle this fairly.

    Give the prize money to the Christmas Robot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Slight;y More Concerned CitizenDecember 29, 2008 at 9:29 PM

    I agree with the the above comment. There are no penises in it.

    Is that the plural of penis? Is it penii?

    There are no penii in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, number 1, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KARYN!!!! There is an IMPOSTER!!! I would never say "Yeah, number 1, count me in!" That's a comma splice! A COMMA SPLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hereby give Bob, permission, to impersonate, me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, well, Sherri, there you have it. You did give, him, permission.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget