Monday, December 22, 2008

MS PAINT CHALLENGE - Christmas Edition - VOTE!


Here are the submissions for our MS PAINT CHALLENGE - Christmas Edition! We only received 5 entries, but the voting will still be hard! These are all so good*!


* and/or dumb


Please vote for ONE MS Paint submission in the comments section below.


Entry #1




Entry #2




Entry # 3




Entry #4




Entry # 5



Special thanks to those who entered the contest!! Winner will be announced in a couple of days!

Voting ends on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 11:59pm (or whenever I remember to come & count the votes.)

17 comments:

  1. Wow. This IS going to be tough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 4. Just because it looked like the artist captured Zeus' likeness so well. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 please and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 please. Attack of the cloned reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 4. Also, being in New Zealand sucks. I totally didn't even know there was a Christmas ms paint competition :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmm...i'd vote #1...because it made me laugh and it didn't involve a PENIS DAVE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aquadick a.k.a. DaveDecember 22, 2008 at 9:47 PM

    #4. I hate land christmas but love under the sea christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. is anyone creeped out that one of those peni has lady lips??

    ReplyDelete
  9. That peni IS a lady. At least that's what I gathered from the .012 seconds I've looked at it in total.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Entry #3 gets my vote. That person has mad ms-paint skills!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should vote for #3, but I'm going with Penis Christmas. It's disgusting, but it's Dave's best work to date.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Robo-Dance Christmas!

    I felt myself mimicking the dance moves as my eyes moved right across the screen - therefore, my vote goes to Number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The best art is always contraversial.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No, I haven't won yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man I had no chance against the Dick pic.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget