Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things To Do While Karyn Is Gone


Karyn Germain, who you may know from such films as "Karyn Germain Weekly Newsletter: The Movie" and "Air Bud: Golden Receiver" is taking a vacation for about 1.5 weeks. We know that this will be difficult for our 4-average-daily-readers... but, fear not - extensive* research has been done and we have selected a few websites for you to peruse in the meantime. These sites are either funny, stupid, wonderful... or just proof that this blog isn't the worst thing on the ol' webber.


Everyone loves coloring, right? And everyone loves printing off pictures from the internet and coloring in those pictures, right? So, click here and get out your crayons!


The original source of cute... cuteoverload!


Ahh, Blonde Jokes. Those never get old, am I right??? Click on this underline to read some real howlers... and subscribe to get a FREE DAILY Blonde Joke! Almost seems too good to be true if you ask me. I mean... a NEW dumb blonde joke delivered right to your inbox every day? How could life be better? ... I guess if you could also find a daily YO MAMA joke. These things are always funny and always current.

And here's something that's called Funny Blog. I haven't read much of it, but if it's called Funny Blog, then it must be funny.


There you have it! Enough entertainment to keep you busy until Christmas! ... or, lunchtime. I'm not sure. I guess it depends on how much you like printing off pictures of animals and coloring them in.


Bon Voyage!



* 5 minutes on google

6 comments:

  1. Awwww.... Have fun Karyn! I will tirelessly loiter on those sites.. and here, at the Karyn Germain Newsletter until you are back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do loiter! And, since you're so artistic, I KNOW you will be printing off & coloring in pictures galore! I order a koala bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/dayna4ever/pig.gif[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh that's suppose to be my colouring page :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahaa it worked!!! You have drawn a very pretty pig. Good job, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karyn!:)
    Just want to share my favorite site, this one is a coloring page: Thecolor.com.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget