Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i don't know. what rhymes with sick?

I am home sick from work today. I have a cold.

And I thought that before I tune in to Maury's "DNA - who's my baby daddy" show that I like to watch every day at 1pm, I'd come and say hello to you.

Here is a list of all I have accomplished in the past 24 hours:

- read 211 Christmas flyers
- slept like a baby (on strong drugs)
- breathed
- stretched out my toes
- looked around
- facebooked

... yep. That's about it. And the thing is, I'm not even bored! I very, very rarely get bored. Unless I'm at work.

And now, I am off to eat lunch! I have to get better soon, so I'll eat something healthy. I'm thinking a Kit Kat washed down with a couple of vitamins.








5 comments:

  1. Sick. Which kitty are you? Pretending to be sick kitty, clip art kitty or old thyme kitty in a bonnet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the Old Thyme Kitty with a bonnet, obv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better today, Karyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm excuse me. Since when are we allowed to post photos of ourselves as kitty cats sick in bed???

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahah! Since Wednesday, November 19th at 12:37pm. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget