Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Achin' for Akon


On this, the eve that Barack Obama was elected President of the United States of America, I sit here contemplating the world. I hold in my right hand a steaming cup of hot cocoa ... and in my left, I grasp hope for the future.

I've concluded that the best news to come out of any of this - even better than the whole "making history" thing and the "promise of change"
- is the beautiful fact that we're not going to lose Akon.

Am I right? We dodged a real bullet there, people.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!!!! UGGGGGH Karyn. You're so topical and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. karyn.

    we need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're dead. dead meat. strangled dead meat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meredith? Is that you?

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget