Thursday, October 16, 2008

The WINNER
Of The Karyn Germain Newsletter's MS Paint Challenge is...

Dave!

That's right folks, Dave's years of finely honed MS penis painting has finally paid off!

Let's take another look at Dave's winning contribution...


Dave has won a delicious seasoned CORNISH GAME HEN!!!

(whispering: I will put it in the mail for you tonight, okay, Dave? Don't worry about freshness... I'll ship it express. :D)

Congratulations!

Once again, thanks to all who entered this contest. You ALL have a special place in my heart. awww.

6 comments:

  1. haha i didn't realise it was a penis turkey. That makes it an acceptable winner, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's also a *sad* penis turkey. Which makes it more artsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I SHOULD HAVE WON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave is stupid. Sherri is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture makes me both hungry, and horny. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget