Tuesday, October 14, 2008

VOTE!
Thanksgiving MS Paint Challenge!

Because you need one more person nagging you to vote...

I'm here to encourage you to take a gander at the entries we received for the FIRST EVER Karyn Germain Weekly Newsletter MS Paint Challenge!

That's right, screw the boring provincial election and cast a vote that will really matter.

Please leave your vote as a comment - by the # of the picture.

Remember, the winner receives a full page dedication in the KARYN GERMAIN WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and a special mention in the universally popular KARYN GERMAIN WEEKLY NEWSLETTER Facebook Group!

# 1



# 2



# 3



# 4



# 5




# 6


# 7


# 8



# 9



And, one of our talented artists submitted two pictures... to keep things fair, this one isn't in the running, but I can't leave out beautiful art.




So, there you have it! Please vote now!

Special thanks to everyone who submitted a picture!! :)


21 comments:

  1. I vote for number 3...it was a tough vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. #8 has my vote. it's a real masterpiece. AND because it recycles digital photography, it promotes saving the environment. and i think we all know that THAT is in keeping with the true spirit of thanksgiving. AM I RIGHT??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally voted for "Report Abuse", is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to ignore the urge to vote for my own (ever hear of it?!), and cast a ballot for #1 - "Dead Meat"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #2. Classic joke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Anonymous said...
    I accidentally voted for "Report Abuse", is that bad?"


    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! UGH I HATE YOU! (Whoever you are.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, SO WE ALL WIN!!!!!

    Just kidding. Would you guys vote, please??? Sheesh. Now I know how the Bloc Québécois feels. HEYYY-YO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for #6.

    (because it looks like a penis)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote #6

    (for the same reason as above)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous ShnanomynousOctober 15, 2008 at 5:19 PM

    my vote: Gilles Duceppe (#1)

    ReplyDelete
  11. concerned citizen of karynslandOctober 15, 2008 at 5:21 PM

    I think your ballot system is flawed...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for 8!!!!!!!!!!


    ps. Also 9. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. #3 because i like balls

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am voting for the person who made 2 drawings even though they both were not entered, I feel that there was a valiant effort put in, that could definitely beat the lack of effort put into my drawing..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ps. Thank you Matt for your pity vote.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know voting for yourself is lame, but I reall want that cornish game hen. The prize is a cornish game hen, right? #6!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, the prize is a cornish game hen*.


    *or the equivalent of a cornish game hen in London Drugs coupons!

    Please note: this offer is not valid in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  18. deniserox thank you for the vote yourself. I really tried my best.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh you're cute!... little trying your best!!!!

    p.s. If I could vote, I would vote for YOU! (Also, I would vote for everyone else. But still.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The penisturkey is pretty sweet, my vote goes to #6.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget