Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dress Up Kitty!

My good friend and #1 News Scooper, Dana P. from Pittsburgh, submitted this link for us to enjoy together:

http://kimzdezignz.com/kitty_dressup.htm#eyes


Basically, it's the best website in the world. You get to pick a cartoon cat and dress it up. Like a paper doll, only without the paper cuts. (Hint: You have to double click on everything and then scroll up or down to find where your cat went. It's a pretty ghetto website.)


Here are a few examples of what you can make with this website (I made them :D :D :D)






Edit: I got caught at work today playing Dress Up Kitty.
:( Oops.

4 comments:

  1. Those blue pants are quite ill fitting! They're like leggings or booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see my tax dollars going to a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaahaha.... both of these comments make me lol. Also, lol inside my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KARYN!

    Hahah I like that a grown woman got caught playing dress up kitty. I'm about to get caught drawing a Turkey in MS PAINT!

    ahahaha

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget