Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ASSSKKK KARYN!

Recycling? Ur-ine Trouble!


Hi Karyn,


So, I'm at the recycle bins the other day with my kids, doing my bit to keep the world green and I see this little old man standing between the bins. He's been there a long time, so I go over to see if he's in need of some help.

To my horror, he's PEEING between the bins and I saw it all... and I mean
all. What was I to say? What was I to do? I just ran away and told my kids to never go between the bins.

Now
I am unsure I can recycle anymore. Help me, Karyn.


2horrified2recycle
----------------------------------------

Dear 2horrified2recycle,

There is only one thing for you to do. Stop recycling! It is clearly the problem here. Everyone is always talking about "reducing our carbon footprint." Like, what? I've never even stepped in carbon! How could I be tracking it all over? It just doesn't make any sense.

I say, stay home in your garbage filled house (because of all the recycling that will be piling up) and keep your eyes (and your kid's eyes) CLEAN.

Love,

Karyn

p.s. tsk tsk, old man. tsk tsk.



7 comments:

  1. i would've thought this blog would encourage perhaps "save our planet" ads or "be green!" links. but no, just ads for "septic tank smells".

    though, i guess we might be needing that ad since we're likely to be sitting around in our own garbage and filth after this disturbing event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Septic tank smells??? hahaha. Awesome.

    Also, anyone who doesn't know how I say your nickname will think that you're referring to yourself as christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShhhhhhhhhhhherrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiOctober 2, 2008 at 2:39 PM

    Great expose. This entry is as hard hitting as...Beyonce hits the stage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. karryyryryryyyynnnnOctober 2, 2008 at 2:52 PM

    UGH. You're pretty good at hip pop culture references, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy fuck that was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KARYN!!!!!!!!!!!

    OMG who is in-charge of graphics with your organization??

    They do just a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah I AM!! I do all of the graphics in-house. I'm really talented.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget