Friday, September 12, 2008

ASKKK KARYN!

Dear Karyn,

My first question would revolve around why you choose to have three K's in your Askkk Karyn portion of your blog. As I get easily tanned in the summer, I find this very offensive!

My second question for Karyn is this - as a very muscular man, (seriously, I can can bench press you, Karyn!) I would like to know why women are so intimidated by me that they feel the need to throw holy water in my face and start praying for me? It really troubles me and I would like to stop being referred to as Satan's rejected son.

Signed,

Satan's Rejected Son

============================================

Dear SRS,

Umm. I... um. I wish I could answer this is some way because I am in dire need of blogging material.

I have pictures of stray cats that I came across on a walk last week that I could post, but I am trying desperately to get away from the whole "Karyn is obsessed with cats and has nothing else to blog about" thing.

So. I'm posting the only ASKKK Karyn question I've received in the last 3 months. Enjoy!

Love,

Karyn

p.s. SRS, call me ;) ;) ;) ;)


8 comments:

  1. i think you are so nice and funny, karyn. i am anonymous. i qwant to see the pics of the stary cats!! post tehm! lol



    from karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. u's guxys r soooo retrded and dunt sepll gode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u's guxys r soooo retrded and dunt sepll gode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHHAHA DAISY! You posted twice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mi paaws r sooo fat and gbig iits soooo hrd too tipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. I am going to strangle you with MY fat paws next time I see you, Daisy!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was probably your best post to date.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Humans don't have paws.

    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU KARYN!!!!


    We have mits.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget