Friday, September 19, 2008

"ASKKK KARYN" in the subject line









Hello Karyn,

Let me just start off by saying I'm a long time reader, first time writer-in person. Great blog. Great blog.

Now down to business. I've been meaning to ask you this for quite some time now... Why are all your ASKKK KARYN questions so dumb? Do you make up these stupid questions and then write the stupid answers? Or are real stupid people coming up with this stupid stuff?

Sincerely,

~:-?

----------------------------------------

Hi ~:-?

Thanks for writing. Great letter. Great letter.

Every single ASSSSSKKKK Karyn that has ever been printed has come from a real, live stupid person*.

As Ann Landers used to say before she died, "I can't make this stuff up!" HAHAHAHHA. Oh, Ann. So true. So true.







*Contributors, please don't read this part.

5 comments:

  1. More like...

    ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Good point. I'll do that on the next blog. I guess that PR stunt with the celebs didn't do too much :( Maybe we should plan a gala event?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm i don't think any of my ASKKKK Karyn questions have EVER been posted, does that mean I'm a stupidier stupid person????

    Also...i'd attend a gala evening. But only if it has a petting zoo with PIGS in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, what kind of gala event would it be WITHOUT a petting zoo featuring pigs??

    Not a very good one.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget