Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sneaky Cat Earrings!
That's right... wear cat earrings without anyone knowing!

Today I am wearing 'sneaky' cat earrings at work. What are 'sneaky' cat earrings, you ask? Well, from a distance they look like simple dangling silver circles. But once you get up real, real close, you can see that they are actually smiling cat faces!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I've found a way to beat the system. ... to wear cat earrings at work without being made fun of or being alienated by co-workers.


Before, the only cat earrings I could find looked something like this...




Not exactly inconspicuous.


But, let me show you how I can get away with wearing CAT EARRINGS at work.



From a distance.... small, simple, silver blobs...



But close up, they are tiny, adorable SMILING CAT FACES!!! Yessssssssssss.

5 comments:

  1. I applaud your sneakiness! I'm a big fan of systems and how to beat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the earrings in the first picture better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO FUNNY... remember when those "mean" people at your old work bugged you about your brown apples... I bet they would have bugged you about cat earrings even more. Those bastards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they probably would have. I'm so glad I'm out of that hell hole!!!!

    Anonymous, wait...

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget