Monday, May 5, 2008

Scary Clam Things!


On my trip to B.C., I was enjoying a lovely, calm, peaceful walk with my family. Then a few family members started shrieking whilst walking, saying, "Something just sprayed at me!" but I never saw what was making them scream. ... until this...:






This video (above) is so short because in my shock and amazement, I accidentally clicked "record stop." :-O





hahaha. Yes, this is me laughing. And I am not proud. (Not my "normal" laugh... but I was pretty riled up by this point. Don't judge me.)

I guess these are some sort of clam things that are under the sand and spray water at you when they're scared and/or when they're trying to burrow deeper into the sand for protection.

I'm pretty sweet at teaching about sea life, I guess. :)

4 comments:

  1. I want to make some real EXTREMELY inappropriate comments about this blog.... ''scary clam things'' ... and they are squirting water. Good Golly.

    But, I won't. I'm to much of a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got freaked out by, and then settled down and played with, those things when I was out there and laughed with a high shrilly giggle just like you. It's like we're kindred spirits.

    Also, clams that squirt....I can't believe I didn't put that together first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara - bad.

    Adam - Perhaps one day we shall stroll down a beach and squeal and giggle to our kindred hearts' delight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a stupid baby. Also, a gay baby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget