Thursday, May 8, 2008

More like... Birds of Creepidise! Hey? Lol!

By now you are well aware that The Karyn Germain Newsletter enjoys keeping its readers informed and teaching important life lessons.

Why ... just a few days ago, I taught you all about sea life! Remember? Clams galore, etc. etc.

Well, today... we explore... "Birds of Paradise."

You see, birds of paradise are found in eastern Indonesia, Torres Strait Islands, New Guinea and eastern Australia. The members of this avian family are perhaps best known for the plumage of the males, in particular "highly elongated and elaborate feathers extending from the beak, wings or head."

What Wikipedia does NOT tell you, however, is that Birds of Paradise are super CREEPY!

Here... watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyxFCvDRELc

Hey? Am I right? These are sooo sick!!! Like, seriously, if I was a girl bird and this boy bird was "dancing" in front of me, shimmying his gross body and bobbing his neck all over, I'd pee right in my pants. My bird pants. :(








5 comments:

  1. The picture at the bottom is actually Pac Man, if not viewed from profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gross...i thought you were talking about the flower birds of paradise. And when I clicked on the video I wasn't preparing for that!!!!!!!

    Birds of Paradise are stupid dumb idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bird of Paradise here is on to something. Of course it makes sense for the male of the species to "woo" lucky ladies with it's smiley-face plummage. Human boys should look into this method. I know I'd be alllllll over that! (Although, I'd also be alllll over someone who shimmied to MC Hammer for me too. I have real low standards, I guess.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shouldn't have low standards. You can use plummage in a sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That ws the most ridiculous thing of all time! aha.

    I was thinking the flower too, dana.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget