Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fraggle ROCK ON!


I interrupt your very important day to bring you this EXCITING (and more important) NEWS!

"The Weinstein Co. is going to turn Fraggle Rock into a live-action musical movie!

A new generation will get to dance their cares away and worry another day.


According to
Variety, just like the series, the film will be populated by a mix of human characters and Fraggle Rock puppets. The pic will take the core characters Gogo, Wembley, Mokey, Boober and Red outside of their home in Fraggle Rock, where they interact with humans, which they think are aliens."


When I was little, I LOVED Fraggle Rock. Love, love, LOVED it!! So I am super excited!!!!! :D I used to watch this show with my Dad & brother. We'd get out the Salt & Vinegar chips and then crunch and laugh, laugh and crunch.


I added this picture of the DOOZERS for "anonymous." :)


I had these collectible cars from McDonald's back in '88! Did you? Maybe we could race or something. ... just kidding.*



*Email me. ;) We'll chat!!!! VROOM VROOM!

6 comments:

  1. What were the little iron workers called???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karyn... Your the greatest. And I love the pic... Check out the one with the pink hard hat and pectorals... He works hard and plays harder...(for both teams I think).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had these toys from McDonalds and loved them and raced them.

    Hey Karyn, WANNA RACE?

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mother in Law has ALL those toys still. We can race anytime...you name the time and place. I'll bring the doozers.

    Oh, she also has the Miss Piggy in the pink car - that was my personal fav.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget