Friday, April 25, 2008

Would you like to holiday in St. Germain?


Two things for today:

The Ad today says,

"Holiday Inn in St Germain
Hotels in Paris. Low rates guaranteed. Official Site."

hahahahha. Because my last name is Germain??? I guess?


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I was trying to type the word "niceties" just now, but I spelled it like this... "niceities" and I noticed that it looks A LOT like I was typing the phrase, "nice titties." But I wasn't. I'm a lady.

8 comments:

  1. Hey man, a compliment is a compliment. I takes 'em when I can gets 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the by, have I told you lately that you've got nice titties?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE pretty awesome. Sorry, I meant they are pretty AND awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I love a pair of nice titties. Especially moist ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, we all know who THAT is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Karyn! You little rascal... It IS me! You win a night of terrible orgasms. Also, moist ones.


    (I've really got my perv on today, lucky readers!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet the real Angela Bower is plotting her revenge right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA no no, I'm not plotting Sherri, I'm laughing my ass off at this sweet blog. What a classy bunch you folks are.

    Excuse me for a moment while I polish my giant glasses and feather my bangs.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget