Friday, April 25, 2008

WINNING WINNERS!



BY: SHERRI

After careful re-examination re: The Karyn Germain New Member Recruitment Contest, I've realized there's no way to tell who recruited whom. So, when I was out for lunchies (no, we don't call it that?) with Christie and Meredith I just gave them a couple coupons I had on me. INSTANT WINNING! w00t! w00t! Also, we ordered bento boxes and Meredith gave me her scallop. FREE SCALLOP! w00t! w00t! (Everyone went home a winner that day.) Also, I lied and said I didn't have any of the good Indian or Thai coupons on me, but I totally did. Christie and Meredith don't read that last sentence, please.

I apologize to those who really did recruit members. Oopsie Poopsie! I'm a bad thinker! But please keep recruiting more members to help Karyn and I achieve our dream of rolling around in pennies (pennies= profits. But since we're not actually making any money, it'll look like more if we convert it into pennies.)




Happy KARYN GERMAIN NEWSLETTER contest winners Christie (left, giving the always popular "thumbs up") and Meredith (right). These gals LOVE their gourmet hot dogs! Especially FREE ONES*!



*FREE with the purchase of one gourmet hot dog or medium Julius original with relish and cheese of equal or greater value.

Thank you,

The Karyn Germain Winning Winners Announcer (Sherri)

5 comments:

  1. I would like to suggest that I was the rightful winner of this contest. In fact, I like suggesting it so much that I'm declaring it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suggestion denied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're willing to rethink the matter I have a strong counter-argument. People I brought into the group: myself. That list is a veritable who's who of my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's MY coupoen, for effff's sake.

    - The Original "winning winner"

    ReplyDelete
  5. christie the winnerApril 29, 2008 at 11:51 AM

    i'm willing to share my free gourmet hotdog, bob. but only if you buy the first one so that i might obtain said 'free' weiner...er, hotdog.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget