Monday, April 21, 2008

If You Don't Like It, You Can SUCK MY CROCS!


OMG. I can't believe it... Look what has been invented:

Croc HIGH HEELS!!


Hahaha! Hilarious! (and slightly wonderful for people like me.)

In case you don’t know, I put comfort about 10 pegs ahead of fashion. Always have, always will. If a shoe is going to make me uncomfortable for an entire night and encourage my feet to blister and bleed, I will wear flats. Or small comfy heels. And I don’t give a rat’s ass what anyone says about it.

My own personal, beautiful "Croc story" actually started last Easter, when I was given a pair as a gift. At that point, I had no feelings (for or against) them. And, really, I've never understood why people feel so strongly against Crocs. Sure, they're not that attractive, but who cares? They're MY feet and I am wearing them. (Besides, I call them "croccers", which automatically makes them wayyyy cuter.)

So, let me just say, Crocs are the most comfortable shoes in the entire world and I often wear them around the house because they’re even comfier than bare feet. Well, imagine my shock and excitement when I saw Croc High heels advertised recently!! It made me laugh a bit, as I never thought that Crocs would introduce anything other than a shuffling-around clog. But now, I can buy a pair and look like I’m making some sort of attempt at looking good & being uncomfortable, but in reality, my little thankful tootsies and piggies will be cushioned in foot-massaging rubber. Yesssssssssss. Take THAT, Posh Spice!

3 comments:

  1. If they're all spongy like, won't the heel just sink down in a delayed fashion. So every time you stop walking, you slowly grow shorter. That's pretty cool, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. Actually, that did cross my mind.... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Now this page is crawling with Croc ads. Great.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget