Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ummm.... Adsense? We need to talk.

When I created this blog a few days ago, I added something to my page called "Adsense." Adsense ads advertisements that it thinks your readers may find useful or interesting. And, with every click on an ad from my readers, I get a certain amount of coinage. So I thought I'd add it and then let the pennies come a-rolling in. These past few days, it's just been a stock advertisement for Hurricane Relief. BUT, they told me that "Google will crawl your page soon and add an advertisement more suited to your website." So I've been waiting and laughing, laughing and waiting to see what on earth they think my page is actually about (as even I don't know.) So this morning, they sent me a notification that they had crawled my page last night and changed my ads. So the one at mid-page isn't bad, but scroll down. Yep, keep on a-scrolling. "Adult Diapers - Free Adult Diapers Info & News." Yeah. THAT is what Adsense thinks of us!!!!! hahahahahahaahaha. I seriously can't believe it.

I wonder if it was the whole "dog wearing a diaper" thing? hahahaha. But still!!!

Ugh.So, hey, if anyone needs any sweet "news" or updates on Adult Diapers, click the link at the bottom. (I'll get 1 cent... and YOU get a free diaper... win/win. Am I right??)



9 comments:

  1. OMG. After all that waiting Google decided on ADULT DIAPERS!!! I don't think either one of us saw that one coming. Also, HEY EVERYONE, click the link at the bottom of the page for juicy information and news on adult diapers! Juicy wasn't the right adjective, was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. ewwwwwwwww.


    Also, what "news" could there possibly be on Adult diapers????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. But I didn't find any website offering FREE adult diapers. That as is just a little misleading. Also, totally disappointing and unfair :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, don't knock these things until you try them. Seriously. After a night of Mexican food for dinner, binge drinking, dancing, followed by late night pizza, these are really handy to fall asleep in, you know, just in case, or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaahhahahaha.

    I should really disable anonymous comments. (Just so I can know who is revolting and/or hilarious.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When in doubt, it's probably me, the flying cheese girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Your new ad is "Dog Puppy Potty Training"!!!!!


    I liked adult diapers better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH. Now we're back to adult diapers.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget