Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Murder of the Agile Kind

I drive to work everyday along River Valley Road. It's beautiful, scenic, etc etc. I don't blame people for wanting to "take it all in." The river, the trees, the fresh, new-day air. But, when I see morning joggers every friggin day, my first instinct is to hit them with my car.

A little film plays out in my head... I swerve my car quickly, aim full-on and propel his stupid exercising body into the air. He does several flips in the air (because he is so agile and athletic) and then comes crashing down onto the cold, hard concrete. I smile to myself, pump up the jams and keep on a-drivin'.

Does this make me a bad person?

4 comments:

  1. Yup. Homicidal actually.

    :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're dead...

    (wait. Does that come across as funny at all? Because that's how I meant it. But then I read it and I was like, "uh-oh. Sounds a bit... well, homicidal.")

    Love ya!!! (Also, you're dead.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think as long as you incorporate his agility re: flips in the air into your daydream it's okay. That way you're complimenting him while thinking about killing him. It's a win-win situation.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget