Friday, April 4, 2008

KITTY WIGS!



My life is officially complete.

I have stumbled across a real gem this time!

The site is called kittywigs and it is every bit as dumb as it sounds. You can now order WIGS for your cat!!! hahahaha.
The wigs are available in four stunning colors... pink, blonde, silver or electric blue.

"
Silver is all about sophistication. Indoors or out, this wig takes Flash to a special place -- where everything is sleek and svelte, young and foxy."

I can't stop laughing at the pictures of these dumb cats wearing wigs!!! I myself think that Radar Marie would look best in the curly pink one :D :D :D

This is my favorite picture from the site:



So artsy! So sleek!

2 comments:

  1. Somewhere, somehow, that cat is sitting alone in a candle lit room staring at a picture of Rick Astley.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget