Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Guest Blog: Trying to get out of the Guest Blog

I wrote two guest blogs- one of which was mostly a picture of hot dogs looking at hot dogs- and I'm already out of ideas. Also, I have most of this week off and I want to get a pedi today. So, I tried to pawn this gig off on Dan Youngs. I made sure to use a lot of exclamation points to get him super excited up re: guest blogging, but that obvi didn't work...

Sherri H
9:42pm Apr 28th

You have won a free guest blog on The Karyn Germain Newsletter blog!!!! Please submit your free guest blog tomorrow by 3pm along with colourful, vibrant pictures!!!!

Thank you and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Karyn Germain Weekly Newsletter Contest Admin (Sherri)


Dan Youngs
Today at 10:53am

holyshit i won! Ok ok... soo like, what's the deal with mouthwash... i mean, it says right on the bottle "don't drink it", but if we're not supposed to drink it, why do they always come with the little plastic shot glass?

Thank you. You guys have been great


*I was going to include a colourful, vibrant picture since Dan neglected that part of his Guest Blogging duties. But when I googled "mouth wash" a bunch of oral decay pics came up and I got grossed out.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. Very good blog, Dan. You put me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. geez. that was, pretty great.....*deep inhale*....i guess. *blank stare*


    so, when are you back again, karyn??

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget