Thursday, April 17, 2008

Guest Blog!

Admitting Defeat

By: Sherri H

Over the past few days, I've taken some time to reflect and reconsider. I have no issue admitting when I'm wrong...provided I'm WRONG. The Karyn Germain Newsletter Poll re: hot dogs vs. wieners has closed and, according to your stupid* votes, I'm in the wrong. But I'm not in the wrong! Not when it comes to calling hot dogs wieners. No one in their right mind would choose to say "wiener" instead of "hot dog," unless said person is talking about penises and didn't want to say "penis" because "penis" sounds grosser than "wiener." Also, "wiener' is a funnier word to use when talking about penises, but I don't want to guest blog about penises (but believe me, I could allllllllllllllll night long- if you know what I mean.) Also, ;););)

... Great. Now I've forgotten what I was writing about...penises...wieners...hot dogs...RIGHT. Losing that poll. All I have to say is COME ON PEOPLE. You are not serious. I'm not saying I'm angry...I'm just disappointed, which we all know is waaaay worse, like that time you were twelve and "accidentally" tore your new school clothes because everyone else had these really cool skin-tight jeans and you were walking around in stupid stirrup pants for babies.

I think the worst part about losing this poll is that I cheated. I cheated galore! I voted more than once, I sent threatening emails to friends and I did some things with the Electronics Staff at Future Shop that I'm not proud of, and I STILL lost.

On an unrelated note, who hopes this entry will result in penis ads on Karyn's blog???

*stupid means treasured. Your vote matters. Thank you for participating, friend.

The Karyn Germain Newsletter Guest Blogger (Sherri)


6 comments:

  1. Maybe you should just be more mature...? "Wiener" is a beautiful word. Embrace it!

    p.s. I call them "weens" because I'm really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh...I'm giddy with anticipation over the potential of a penis enlargement ad! Not that I have a penis to enlarge. But I do enjoy the weens* BIG ONES.

    Also, sorry for your loss, Sherri.

    *Obvi weens=peni (to be clear, not more than one at once)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Well this Anon is obvi CHRISTIE again. Stop writing gross comments under "anon", CHRISTIE!!! I'll out you everytime. Don't think I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to start off by saying that I AGREE re: I do enjoy the weens* BIG ONES. Although, I find the term *skin flute* much more erotic and enticing. Also, real ladylike.

    I voted for 'Karyn had really dumb polls'. Twice. Dumb meaning 'dumb', but in a real sweet friendly friend face sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's this Christie? She sounds brilliant and hilare'. Also, pretty.

    -Not Christie

    ReplyDelete
  6. DEREK WHEELER!!!!! That was YOU!! I was wondering!!!!!!!!!!!

    >:<

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget