I posted this picture on the Facebook group... but frankly, it is just TOO MUCH to not blog about. I would like to tell you what I like so much about this picture:
1. The fact that I can use the word "babushka" numerous, numerous times in a single day.
2. Kittens and/or cats in any box, at any time, is undeniably adorable. I don't know why, it just is.
3. These babushka kittens are obviously too hot to be wearing babushkas and thick down-filled jackets. I mean, look - the sun is shining! It's about 15 degrees. And any time an innocent animal is in pain or discomfort for the sake of a picture, it's undeniably adorable. I don't know why, it just is. Oh wait. Not pain. Just mild dressed-up-discomfort.
4. BABUSHKAS!!!!!!! hahahahaahahaha
5. KITTENS wearing BABUSHKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. The fact that they're all really calm and upright and wrapped up like fat sausages.
7. Their little closed-eyes-in-contentment faces!!! UGH. I can't get enough of them.*
*except for the middle cat. It's ugly. :D