Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Babushka Kittens



Babushka Kittens

I posted this picture on the Facebook group... but frankly, it is just TOO MUCH to not blog about. I would like to tell you what I like so much about this picture:

1. The fact that I can use the word "babushka" numerous, numerous times in a single day.

2. Kittens and/or cats in any box, at any time, is undeniably adorable. I don't know why, it just is.

3. These babushka kittens are obviously too hot to be wearing babushkas and thick down-filled jackets. I mean, look - the sun is shining! It's about 15 degrees. And any time an innocent animal is in pain or discomfort for the sake of a picture, it's undeniably adorable. I don't know why, it just is. Oh wait. Not pain. Just mild dressed-up-discomfort.

4. BABUSHKAS!!!!!!! hahahahaahahaha

5. KITTENS wearing BABUSHKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The fact that they're all really calm and upright and wrapped up like fat sausages.

7. Their little closed-eyes-in-contentment faces!!! UGH. I can't get enough of them.*

*except for the middle cat. It's
ugly. :D

12 comments:

  1. I like babushkas and kittens, so this picture is wonderful.

    Also, I just noticed the add for penile clamps.. Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then it changed back to Crocks.. those tricksy tricksters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to rock these sweet little babies in my arms and sing Russian lullabys to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how no one has commented on my PIG CLOCK. ugh.

    p.s. it's wrong 96% of the time. But it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oink oink, what time is it? Right. That's what it says, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Your ads are now for "Penis Videos" and "Puberty Pictures"!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha. What the HECK are "puberty picture" ads??? Are those even legal? I better check them out...

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA now its for ''Thongs Pictures''

    My three favorite things!!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, well, Sherri is NEVER allowed to "guest blog" here ever again!!!! My posts have all been real sweet & about animals or clothes or 11 year old man-boys. Sherri just dragged this blog into the dirt. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm...re: Penis ad - what do the peni do that's so "amazing"? as a general rule, do peni even do AMAZING things worth watching? like, ok, maybe if the peni can play sports or sing songs of their own accord, THAT would be amazing.

    also, the thong ad says: "find expert reviews!" i didn't even know there were experts on thongs to begin with! i'd have been consulting said experts a long time ago before every thong purchase had i known! also, that sounds like a real easy job to have. "this thong is comfortable. this one is not....ahhh, done another day at the office."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate people who are "anonymous." It's so mysterious and tricky. :(

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget