Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ASKKKK KARYN!




Dear Karyn,
Last night, I had the strangest dream. I was wondering if you could give some sweet insight into what it might mean. I dreamed that I had this tiny piece of cheese, it was my 'baby', and I had to strap it into this tiny car seat made of clouds. But, for some reason, the cheese baby was 'dry' and it's leg kept breaking off when I was trying to put it into this cloud car seat. This is not a joke. I seriously dreamed this, and was very stressed out about the whole thing. I've attached a picture for your reference.

Graciously yours,
"This Can't Be Gouda!"
-----------------------------------------------
Dear TCBG,

This is messed up. Seriously.

Ok, no... obviously, it means that your first born will be a piece of dry cheddar cheese whose leg breaks, causing you years and years of endless suffering. Duh.

KARYN

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's really sad. This blog is a real "downer."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Sucks to be you TCBG :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I appreciate these words of wisdom. Sorry to be such a downer. Perhaps tonight before bed, I'll stare at pictures of kittens dressed up in tiny little penguin costumes playing in an 'igloo'. Or, puppies wearing tiny fireman hats while they frolic and pounce and try to 'bite' the water gently cascading out of the bright green garden hose.

    Love always - TCBG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please post those pictures to the group once you've finished looking at them?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget